Secure Remote Access and Control
Avoid Using 3rd-Party Remote Access Services to Connect to Clients
Sysgem Access Gateway with SysMan Remote Control provides self-hosted, secure and controlled remote access to the desktops of Windows workstations, laptops and servers inside or outside of your network boundaries:
- Pricing starts at $299 (No Subscription!)
- Provides secure and controlled remote access to the desktops of Windows workstations, laptops and servers
- Control access to your gateway with account IDs and passwords; and enable/disable anonymous connections
- ‘Persistent’ sessions available for subsequent reconnection
- ‘Non-persistent’ sessions are ideal for IT staff to give help and support to users when required
- Connect to ‘unattended’ machines (no one logged in) via persistent connections
- Use multiple gateways on a single network and/or use connections to gateways on multiple networks
- Save lists of frequently used persistent connections for easy selection and reconnection
- Each connection session is identified by a unique access code
- Admins can browse lists of active sessions and search for users awaiting assistance
- Allow multiple viewers per active session or enforce a single viewer only
- Low cost per seat (licensed per admin - clients are free!)
By installing the Sysgem Access Gateway on your own network you can avoid using third party remote access services.
Download a free 30-day trial and securely access and manage remote clients!
Includes SysMan Remote Control
Used either as a stand-alone product or within Sysgem Access Gateway, the SysMan Remote Control console allows you to access and communicate with remote users over a secure, encrypted connection:
- Securely connect to remote PCs
- Perform remote installations
- Access locked desktops
- Chat securely in-session
- Transfer files to and from the remote PC in-session
...and so much more.
Download a 30-day free trial of Sysgem Access Gateway and see for yourself!